Monday, January 28, 2008

They-Won't-Believe-You-Made-It Ring



I just have to make a plug for this class, offered this year at the Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee.

This ring is a real stunner, an 18k gold tube setting with a sparkly 3mm stone on a wide hammered sterling silver band. And it is so much easier to make (with my help, of course) than you would ever dream! It has two solder seams in it, and I will guide you through them, personally, one at a time. That's why the class is very limited in size.

Most of the students who have made this one with me wear their rings every day.

And if there is a special color of stone you want, I'll try to accommodate you. I already have a couple dozen tourmalines in shades of green, blue, pink and orange; some yellow sapphires; amethysts, and others. You choose!

And if you are planning to attend one of the other beading/wire/jewelry events I will be teaching at, and you wish YOU could make this fabulous ring, let the management know-- maybe we can get it arranged for next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi are you teaching classes any time this year 2016 near your Illinois, I truly would like to take your tube settings class.

Thank you!
Jazz

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home