Monday, January 24, 2011

All the News that's Fit to Print



First, I want to mention that I've set up a Facebook Page for my art business. I hope you'll enjoy it.

I've continued to add to my Ganoksin Blog, so be sure to take a look at that.

My teaching schedule for 2011 continues to evolve. I'll be at BeadFest Santa Fe March 10-13 and BeadFest Philly in August, as well as the Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee June 5-12. And, of course, I teach year 'round at the Evanston Art Center, as always, with the addition of a teen class on Tuesday afternoons, 4:30-6. My Exploring Metal Clay class is a fun addition to my beginning-through-advanced metalsmithing classes.

We are scheduling a 4-hour workshop on April 30 to make a very cool watch by what I call the "drape and hammer" technique.


Shows are still mostly pending, but I will be doing my first-ever show in Manhattan, a benefit for the CERF (Craft Emergency Relief Fund) at the beginning of April, so if you're in New York, come say hi!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My programmeг іs trying to сonvincе me
tο mοve to .nеt from PHP.
I havе alwаys diѕliκed the idea
bесause of the exρеnses. But he's tryiong none the less. I'vе bеen
usіng WoгdPress on a vaгiеty of websіtes for
about a уear and am nеrvοus abοut switсhing to anοther platfοrm.

I have hеard eхcellent thіngѕ about blоgengine.

net. Is there a way I сan tгansfer all mу wordpгеss posts into it?
Αnу kіnd of hеlp wоuld be reallу appreciated!



My wеblog Macbook Repair Penang

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home