Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Gem of an Idea

I've written a column with this title for the quarterly newsletter of the Chicago Metal Arts Guild for about 6 or 7 years now. I'm expanding that idea into a blog by the same title, and you can see my first post (and subsequent ones, I trust) at http://noel.ganoksin.com/blogs/

I plan to share a lot of the same kind of information that makes me popular, if I may say so, as a teacher. I expect to offer tips and tricks, tool reviews, and tidbits about life, from basic to advanced. I hope you'll check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very good post. Spending some time and actual effort to
create a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.
Also visit my homepage - trade rush

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home